Due apologies for the delayed answers and response. Fully deserve the brickbats for same. Pls find answers below:
1. According to IMDB, the first of the type was Another Part of the Forest in 1948. Can be traced to the original press kit for The Godfather II. The Oxford Dictionary mentions that this word first came up in the article The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction in 1958. What is being referred to here ?
2. Actually lot easier than it sounds: W, the fine actor he is desired to play the role in X, but was offered Y the same year and he ended up taking the latter role. He eventually lost the Best Actor Oscar that year to Z who played the role of X in X. Name W, X, Y and Z.
W - Dustin Hoffman; X - Gandhi; Y - Tootsie; Z - Ben Kingsley.
3. Identify the fictional movie organisations from their logos and also the the movies which they feature.
a. Umbrella Corporation - Resident Evil
b. Weyland Yutani Corp - Alien Series
c. Omni Consumer Products - Robocop
d. Tyrell - Blade Runner
e. Cyberdyne Systems - Terminator Series
4. Thomas Dixon wrote a book The Clansman, which was made into the landmark film, The Birth of a Nation. However Dixon did not make money out of the movie. He went on to do something which created a Hollywood tradition. What did he do ?
Thomas Dixon went on make 'The Fall of a Nation', thereby making the first Sequel.
5. Id the brand ambassador .
6. Name the two characters and the creator.
Feluda and Topshe by Satyajit Ray
7. Identify the building, logo and connect.
Fox Plaza, LA featuring as Nakatomi plaza in Diehard and the logo is the fictional Nakatomi Corporation in the movie.
The book was by ornithologist James Bond whose name was borrowed by Ian Fleming for his protagonist.9. What is the poster a parody of ?
Parody of 'Munich' movie poster
10. Identify the movie and what is the significance of this scene.
The only (fraction of a second) scene from Enter the Dragon where both the legends, Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan are seen together. (click link for video)
K Suresh - 18.5 (Congrats !)
Sripriya - 18 (Congrats !)
Rad Krish - 16 (Good Show !)
Bharat - 15
Raja - 12
Karthik U - 9
Ashok Gharpure - 9
Radhika - 9
Animesh - 8
Devdan Mitra - 7.5
Kaushik - 6
Anubhav Chatterjee - 4
Arkadev Ghoshal - 4
Sukhi - 3
Aditya Gupta - 2
Alakesh - 2
Thanks a bundle for your response...
Pls send in your feedback, comments to email@example.com